- Houghton Lake
Join us January 22, 23, 2022, and again January 29, 2022 for our annual Tip-Up Town celebration!
The premier ice fishing festival in north central Michigan that happens Friday, Saturday and Sunday, on the last two weekends in January. The festival is held at the southern DNR boat launch, off of M-55 near the Pines theater and Pineview Golf Course. Free parking is available at the High School and library with free shuttle service to and from Tip Up Town.
- Ice Fishing Contest (you must be registered)
- Rides and vendors on the Main St
- Ice Slide
- Turkey Bowling on the Ice
- Polar Bear Dip (preregistration required register at Chamber link below)
- Pie Eating Contest
- Family Fun Tent
- Adult Beverage Tent
- Various entertainment through out both weekends
- and much, much more…