Jeep the Mac to Drummond
October 1-3, 2021
- Drummond Island Twp. Hall
2:30pm - Mandatory driver's meeting, Little Bear Arena
- 3:00pm - Mackinac Bridge Crossing Begins
- 4:00-7:00pm - Meet-N-Greet at Little Bear Arena, and live music
- 6:30pm - Awards presented
- Experienced trail guides will be available at designated trail heads to answer questions.
- The Ultimate Tailgate Mud Bog: From Noon-4pm stop by the Mud Pit for the Ultimate Tailgate Mud Bog Party. Enjoy watching the big guys splash through the mud with live commentary and DJ music! On-site food and non-alcoholic beverages will be available to help raise money for a local charity. Feel free to bring your own cooler. Gates open at 11:30am, no charge per person. This is a family-friendly event, so children 10 and under are free! Want to get some mud on your own tires in the pits then you have to pay to play . . . $10 per vehicle.
Play Backroad Bingo for Cash Prizes! Collect punches to create a JEEP Bingo. Once the card is full, drop it off at the tourism office or the mud bog gate by 4pm for a chance to win CASH PRIZES! You do not need to be present to win.