Come see more than 200 exhibits at the Livingston County Home Show, April 5-7, 2019, at the Howell High School Field House, where you will find the latest in home improvements, landscaping & decor!
Special features include:
- Taste of Livingston: Saturday, April 6th, 11:30am-3:00pm. Purchase tickets to sample an array of foods from some of Livingston County's best restaurants and caterers. Cost for a taste is just .75 ea.
- Kids’ Zone: FREE entertainment will be provided for children of all ages in the balcony area.
- Neighborhood Marketplace: A unique shopping experience with products ranging from handmade jewelry, garden items, gourmet foods and much more! Sure to be something for everyone.
- Fine Arts Show: Work of local artists will be on display in the commons located next to the high school cafeteria. All art on display is available for sale.
- Community Resource Fair: Hosted by the Livingston County United Way, the Commu nity Resource Fair features a wide variety of local Non-Profit and community organizations.
Adult Admission is $6 and $5 for Seniors 60+; Kids Free with paid adult.
Visit www.livingstoncountyhomeshow.com for $1 off coupon and for more information. Be sure to come early on Friday - the first 25 people get in to the event FREE!